1. Which of the following is not a part of a neuron?
2. Which part of the brain is responsible for processing visual information?
3. Which letter on the image indicates the corpus collosum?
4. Which letter on the image indicates the cerebellum?
5. Which part of the brain is responsible for hearing and memory?
6. A person with an injury to her frontal lobe may have difficulty:
remembering past events
reasoning and making decisions
8. Which part of the nervous system controls voluntary movement?
9. The central nervous system consists of the:
brain and peripheral nerves
autonomic and somatic nervous system brain and spinal cord
pons and frontal lobe
10. Which of the following is NOT part of the limbic system
Still struggling with the brain and how it works?
"The Conscious and Unconscious Nervous System" at Biology Online
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.