2. The sponge belongs to the Kingdom ____ and the Phylum _____
3. Roundworms belong to which Phylum?
4. How does a planarian consume food?
by filter feeding
diffusion across the cell membrane
capturing with tentacles
siphoning food through a pharynx
5. A fluke is a:
sessile filter feeder
free swimming predator
6. Stinging cells of a jellyfish are called:
7. Which of the following are parasitic?
all of these
8. Where would you find a hydra?
in the digestive tract
in sand or dirt
on leaves of trees
9. Digestion occurs in which of the following?
10. Which of the following pairs is most closely related?
roundworm & flatworm
jellyfish & sea anemone
tapeworm & sponge
sponge & hydra
Return to biologycorner.com