1. Ascending tracts carry ______ impulses to the brain.
2. The part of the brain that controls higher mental activities, such as reasoning is the:
3. What connects the two hemispheres of the brain?
4. The pons, midbrain, and medulla oblongata all make up the:
5. The part of the brain that controls emotional experiences:
6. The web-like membrane between the outer and inner meninges is called the:
7. Fluid filled cavities within the brain are called:
8. The lobe at the back of the head that controls vision and visual processing is the ___ lobe.
9. The part of the brain that controls coordination and balance is the:
10. Damage to the hippocampus may result in:
loss of balance
inability to regulate body temperature
loss of memory
inability to speak or use language
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.